This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Open Access (OA) stands for unrestricted access and unrestricted reuse which means making research publications freely available online. It access ensures that your work reaches the widest possible audience and that your fellow researchers can use and share it easily. The mission of the UKHJSE is to improve the culture of scientific publications by supporting bright minds in science and public engagement.
UKHJSE's open access articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.This license lets you retain copyright and others may not use the material for commercial purposes. A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation. If others remix, transform, or build upon the material, they may not distribute the modified material. The main output of research, in general, is new ideas and knowledge, which the UKHJSE peer-review policy allows to publish as high-quality, peer-reviewed research articles. The UKHJSE believes that maximizing the distribution of these publications - by providing free, online access - is the most effective way of ensuring that the research we fund can be accessed, read and built upon. In turn, this will foster a richer research culture and cultivate good research ethic as well. The UKHJSE, therefore, supports unrestricted access to the published materials on its main website as a fundamental part of its mission and a global academic community benefit to be encouraged wherever possible.
- The University of Kurdistan Hewlêr supports the principles and objectives of Open Access and Open Science
- UKHJSE expects authors of research papers, and manuscripts to maximize the opportunities to make their results available for free access on its final peer-reviewed paper
- All manuscript will be made open access online soon after final stage peer-review finalized.
- This policy will be effective from 1st June 2017 and will be reviewed during the first year of operation.
- Open Access route is available at https://journals.ukh.edu.krd/index.php/ukhjse for publishing and archiving all accepted papers,
- Specific details of how authors of research articles are required to comply with this policy can be found in the Guide to Authors.